In Memory Of
Born in New York City and raised in Garden City South where she:
- graduated from St Catherine Of Sienna School in Franklin Square in June 1973
- graduated from H. Frank Carey High School in Franklin Square in June 1977
- graduated with Associates degree from Nassau Community College in 1980
Mary Grace was an extremely devoted caregiver of her late Mother, late Father, and her late Aunt Rose Surrusco.
Mary Grace is survived by her loving boyfriend, Gary Russo.
She is the beloved daughter of the late Robert and Marianne Thornton of Garden City South.
Mary Grace will also be missed by:
- her brother Christopher with sister in-law in heaven Susan;
- her brother Vincent with sister in-law Jean of Levittown, PA;
- her brother Robert with sister in-law Maryann of Amityville, NY;
- her niece in heaven Kathryn Thornton;
- her nephew and godson Robert W. Thornton;
- her cousins Angela and Vincent Vilardi;
- her cousins Kevin Barry, Tommy Barry, Patty Hall, Jimmy Barry, and Bobby Barry
- her cousins Ann Vilardi Katz, John Vilardi and godson James Vilardi
- many aunts, uncles, cousins and many good friends
Mary Grace was beautiful in every way. She was devoted to her family, friends and neighbors. She was extremely honest, kind and compassionate to everyone.
As an expression of sympathy, please perform a random act of kindness in her memory.