The forms below can be downloaded for your review prior to your meeting with the Funeral Director. This is the information that will be requested at your arrangement meeting. If you prefer you can also download them beforehand, fill the information out and bring it in with you. Theses forms are meant for you to have a convenient place to keep all of your loved ones important information organized in one place but you are not required to use them.
Why do we need copies of Death Сertificates?
- 1.Probating the deceased’s last will and testament.
- 2.Obtaining Veteran's benefits.
- 3.Obtaining Social Security benefits.
- 4.Filing life insurance claims (1 copy for each company).
- 5.Filing mortgage insurance claims.
- 6.Changing bank accounts or certificates of deposit, etc.
- 7.Stocks and bonds (1 copy for each company).
- 8.Fraternal orders (some may offer life insurance).
- 9.Retirement programs.
- 10.Compensation cases.
- 11.Filing income tax.
- 12.Sale of jointly owned property.
- 13.Changing Motor Vehicle title and registration.
- 14.Obtaining Union benefits.